Keeping in mind the change in the environment's structure and elements which brings negative impacts to whole world, Oglacs like all other companies, adopts greener measures so that we can contribute our bit towards creating a healthy world. Our aim in this regards is to minimize all environment impacts like water pollution, air pollution, global warming, energy shortage, etc.
Here are some green initiative taken up by Oglacs:
- Using greener office supplies
- Buying or using Greener office furniture
- Implementing greener operating procedures
- Conserving energy whenever we can
- Using only energy efficient office equipment
- Adopting environment-friendly transportation
- Using less-hazardous cleaning agents and procedures
- Adopting waste recycling processes
- Conserving water (using only when necessary)
- Adopting only efficient heating and cooling systems
- Adding insulation to building minimizing the dependence on HVAC systems for heating and cooling thereby minimized energy use
- Encouraging solar and wind energy
- Installing efficient lighting
- Promoting pollution prevention programs
- Installing air and water filtration equipments
In this way we at Oglacs reduces environmental impacts, reduce energy use, cut overall operating costs, minimize global warming, reduce lawsuit risks, boost employees health and productivity, increase market shares and last but not the least, enhance overall business reputation.
It's not hard going green. We therefore suggest all our acquaintances to adopt green initiatives and contribute to healing the world, making it a better place.
Oglacs has been the most efficient providers I have come across in the past 5 years. Our partnership has grown by leaps and bounds over the past years. They have been a trendsetter when it comes to Professionalism and Practical Project Management. On-time delivery and efficiency are the core features which keeps me glued to them again and again. Now that we are Partners, there lies a brilliant future ahead for BOTH OF US.